Login
 
Page 1 of 6 
 
 03-02-2018 03:42 PM
acampbell
 
Puppy Wireless

CDMA RED:
$35 4G LTE 3GB Hotspot
$10 250 Talk, 250 Text, & 100MB Data
$15 Unlimited Talk & Text
$20 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 500MB Data
$26 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 2GB Data
$44 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 10GB Data
$54 Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data
$80 Yearly 3G ONLY : $.015/MIN $.015/SMS, $.015/MB
$100 Yearly 4G ONLY : $.015/MIN $.015/SMS, $.015/MB

https://PuppyWireless.com

24/7 Live Customer Support
FREE Mobile Wallet
FREE Data App
 
 03-08-2018 02:23 AM
lots3say
 
The unlimited is not unlimited if after 12GB my line is turned off. I guess that’s the max? Did an email go out about the price increase on the two plans - the 500 MB and 2GB data plans? I don’t remember seeing an email or notice.
 
 03-08-2018 03:00 AM
acampbell
 
Originally posted by lots3say:
The unlimited is not unlimited if after 12GB my line is turned off. I guess that's the max? Did an email go out about the price increase on the two plans - the 500 MB and 2GB data plans? I don't remember seeing an email or notice.
Yes, we did send out an email about it on 2/28. It may have gone to your spam folder.

Director of Customer Service
Unified Signal, Inc
Puppy Wireless/MyTime Wireless/DataJack
 
 03-08-2018 12:32 PM
 Boz1
 
Originally posted by acampbell:
Puppy Wireless

CDMA RED:
$35 4G LTE 3GB Hotspot
$10 250 Talk, 250 Text, & 100MB Data
$15 Unlimited Talk & Text
$20 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 500MB Data
$26 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 2GB Data
$44 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 10GB Data
$54 Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data
$80 Yearly 3G ONLY : $.015/MIN $.015/SMS, $.015/MB
$100 Yearly 4G ONLY : $.015/MIN $.015/SMS, $.015/MB

https://PuppyWireless.com

24/7 Live Customer Support
FREE Mobile Wallet
FREE Data App


Originally posted by acampbell:
Puppy Wireless has a $55 Unlimited plan on the CDMA Red network.


Originally posted by lots3say:
But isn't the line shutdown after 12 GB?


Originally posted by acampbell:
It, like most companies, have a cap. Ours is 12GB. The difference is most companies will throttle you to 64K or 128K and you never see the cap. Puppy doesn't throttle. Full speed from start to finish.

The line suspends when you reach a -3.00 balance. If you have a cash balance, it won't suspend. At .01/MB, you don't need much of a cash balance to stay active after that 12GB is used up.

Director of Customer Service
Unified Signal, Inc
Puppy Wireless/MyTime Wireless/DataJack


Why, if PW has a cap of 12GB, does the list of plans include "$54 Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data", and if "Puppy doesn't throttle" after the plan data cap, why does it even say "unlimited"? That $54 plan is a flat out lie on TWO points!

So, even though customers think they are moving to unlimited data for $10/mo more, PW customers will REALLY be paying $10/mo more for just 2GB more going from "$44 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 10GB Data" to "$54 Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data"!

That's VERY dishonest!
 
 03-08-2018 02:34 PM
Worldtravelr
 
Originally posted by Boz1:
Why, if PW has a cap of 12GB, does the list of plans include "$54 Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data", and if "Puppy doesn't throttle" after the plan data cap, why does it even say "unlimited"? That $54 plan is a flat out lie on TWO points!

So, even though customers think they are moving to unlimited data for $10/mo more, PW customers will REALLY be paying $10/mo more for just 2GB more going from "$44 Unlimited Talk, Text, & 10GB Data" to "$54 Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data"!

That's VERY dishonest!
Wow, did I understand this correctly? Puppy calls its $54 12 GB hard capped plan UNLIMITED!



Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
 
 03-08-2018 02:54 PM
acampbell
 
I'm having the name changed to reflect the 12GB. The reason we called it unlimited was due to the fact that when we looked at the plans we had, we also looked at the usage of our current base and none of them came close to that.

Now that we have a few people on that plan, we have told them that it does have a 12GB cap, all but a few were fine, they wouldn't hit it anyway, but a few did, so we are fixing the issue.

The plan won't change, just the name of it.

Director of Customer Service
Unified Signal, Inc
Puppy Wireless/MyTime Wireless/DataJack
 
Next»
 
Share
TwitterFacebookMySpacedeliciousGoogleDiggreddit

Powered by:
WiForums
version 4.1.9F
WiForums.net


Copyright 2011, Thaddeus Clarke Jr.