Login
 
Page 7 of 8 
 
 08-12-2017 09:51 PM
ZeroSignal
 
Originally posted by formercanuck:
That 30MHz is really 15x15. Just as the 12MHz of band 12 is 6x6MHz.

Sent from my LG-H872 using HoFo mobile app
6x6 configuration doesn't exist, only 1.4,3,5,10,15,20 are the standard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
 08-12-2017 09:54 PM
 jakeuten
 
Originally posted by shilohcane:
When Los Angeles gets 71 MHz total spectrum and part of that is 5G technology it sure will make a differences.




County: Los Angeles, CA
Downlink bandwidth

Total:71 MHz
AWS-1:20 MHz
PCS:15 MHz
700:6 MHz
600: 30 MHz


Downlink bandwidth in LA is 15 MHz for B71.

Total bandwidth would be 112 MHz.
 
 08-12-2017 10:08 PM
 DRNewcomb
 
Originally posted by ZeroSignal:
6x6 configuration doesn't exist, only 1.4,3,5,10,15,20 are the standard.

The allocation is 6x6. That can be utilized any way the licensee wants. It just so happens that most licensees use LTE which is limited in to the configurations mentioned.
 
 08-12-2017 10:17 PM
 jakeuten
 
Originally posted by DRNewcomb:
The allocation is 6x6. That can be utilized any way the licensee wants. It just so happens that most licensees use LTE which is limited in to the configurations mentioned.


Two 3x3 channels would bring the total downlink capacity from 37.5 Mbps to 45 Mbps. That's a 20% boost which could definitely help.
 
 08-12-2017 10:30 PM
ZeroSignal
 
Originally posted by jakeuten:
Two 3x3 channels would bring the total downlink capacity from 37.5 Mbps to 45 Mbps. That's a 20% boost which could definitely help.
This.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
 08-13-2017 05:58 AM
Harmtan2
 
Originally posted by ZeroSignal:
This.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's probably more expensive, would they be able to deploy that as continuous, or would it eat up a CA channel?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using HoFo mobile app
 
«Previous | Next»
 
Share
TwitterFacebookMySpacedeliciousGoogleDiggreddit

Powered by:
WiForums
version 4.1.9F
WiForums.net


Copyright 2011, Thaddeus Clarke Jr.